The stuff of dreams

Sitting here with Joy and Khaya at the office where I work part time. Heck we looked at swords. Swords are the greatest things ever and I have found the ones that I want. Katanas are always good, you know, Ninja swords, they really do look so sleek and like they could cut through a whole herd of steak in a second.

But look at these babies. Someone touches my woman, my family or anything that God has given me that only He can take away. Feel this.

It would be so heavy to carry that sword but oneday my brother and I will come down from the Hills after training for years. We will be covered in dust, our skin will be tough as leather and the swords strapped to our backs will match our stength and our resolve to fight.

Buy me one of these swords for my birthday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I dig you and your passion for protecting what is yours. And the thought of a whole heard of steak is quite nice too.

Ackers said...

Hey Twitch. How's it going? I'm glad to see things are going so well for you. Being in love and all that seems to be keeping you busy, you have hatrdly blogged at all.

Ali and I are still having an awesome time in Thailand. I'm teaching grade 3 english, maths, science, social studies and health. SO as you can imagine those four years I spent studying journ were well spent.

Give me a shout when you have the time. I'm still keeping my blog going, but it's tough to find the time.