Late night nerd.

I am in the labs and in between hard work on my essay I have found one of the better examples of a female ninja/kunoichi. (nerdy of me to know that word but hey I dig cartoons.) Oh and I am not alone here. Little Roshi is here and also Robyn.

So lady ninja's are cool and need to be hectic maybe not as hectic as me. Very graceful, elegant, but deadly. Not so much based on brute force attacks and kicking guys through walls but more about finely executed, lightly manouvered, moves. Once again delicate but basically silken chaos.

Oh and I do not think it is optimal for lady ninja's to be wearing always minimal clothing. Catwoman is a joke to me. Elektra is pretty right on. Turtlenecks always look good on a lady ninja.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's got very thin legs.

oh well, good to know i can post now.

it's not like i'm restricted anymore, like 'blogger only' whoopdidoo type thing.

nice blog by the way. good job.
i've started to forget about mine. oh dear.

anyways, my first post.
i'm wonering if you'll run out of ninja stuff...
you can always speculate about running on rain.

Anonymous said...

hey, would you look at that.. i got a link going here.

thanks :)

Anonymous said...

wha?

your link doesnt work.

i'm starting to wondering if it just did that auto .... ^o)

nuts.

sorry - i've hogged the comments here.

how troublesome

Anonymous said...

When i grow up I want to be a lady ninja

Anonymous said...

chill there styroc it should be fine