One hectic...dude.

If only I could be such a guy. No office, no res room, only a saddle, my weapons and my Hawk in the wild.

As well as this great thing, I wathced Jet Li in Unleashed last night. Have I hever seen such a hectic movie in my life? No. There has never been such a great combination of pianoes and kung-fu ever, nor will there ever be again. Apart from dodgy aspects and blasphemy which did not go unnoticed, it was awesomely done with great everything...I'm not even going to mouth off about details.


Ps. I have a new turtle, his name is Little Rosshi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ninjaturtle! this site is soo cool! i know ive said that already, but ur posts r great! i like ur new turtle friend...he's co sute hey! :)

Anonymous said...

U shold chill more with your homies. Cos people around are saying like, u prefer chillin with girls. loser