hello...

"Stand strong young soldier, hold your ground." (Ambassador) The last term ya'll. My degree is almost done. I am learning New Media this term and it's quite a lot of work, but it's interesting and I get to make websites and cool things check this out I made it the other day.Ninjas are good for your imagination. Everyone secretly wants to be a ninja. Ninjas are the perfect outlet for uniqueness as each ninja does have a special skill or a certain way about them that is unique. Don't fool yourself. There is something inside You that wants to be a ninja.

Otherwise please could everyone pray that the sun shines and that no more cold wind blows.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks ryan your input is always valued.

Anonymous said...

Is today not an answered prayer?

densensmascarar said...

ur one powerful ninja, commanding the elements! i under estimated ur powers...hopefully this will encourage u to make more prayer requests.

Anonymous said...

So this is Twitch's blog.

Anonymous said...

It's really cool!! Sorry for double post :-) (I'm one of those beginners...hehe)

Unknown said...

I miss you. Also, I DO secretly want to be a ninja. I walk down the street sometimes hoping someone would attack me so I can show off my skills. Then I remember that I have none and I'm glad God's got my back instead. As an aside, sharpen up those punctuation skills boy! Gotta give the writing degree some credibility...

Shakana said...

i bet uuuuuu secretly wanna be a ballerina!

Anonymous said...

i think ur great