Punk-asses...This is my last blog for the year probably so I need you all to listen up. It's been a kief year for sure and I have enjoyed all of the people who I interact with. Making a couple of new friends has been great this year as well...but enough of the soppy stuff...actually I might post again sometime because I am going to be here in Grahamstown for another month I think. But basically...I need all the people who have been invited to the farm or think that they are invited to the farm to sms me at 0824377601 so that I can start getting numbers to let my parents know and start planning.
Seriously folks we may have to kull some because although my mom is great she does not have the ability to look after the whole of HP at her house.
Finer details will be released closer to the time and once I have a bodycount.
Peace.
2 comments:
Hi
would love to come to the farm but the fact that I'm in England at the moment might prevent it from happening...hope it's even better than last year though! hectic worship at the HP-dominated local church and rain and mountains and cape parrots and braais and cows and fresh milk and great salads and cornbread and music and tents and confusion (Jords) and great people relaxing and swimming and sleeping and reading...
hey twiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
hope ur doing well and g-town is treating u greatly! :D
I miss uuuuuuuuuu!!! come home!!! u know Natal is the place to be (even tho i am EXTREMELY bored at this point in time) k bye
Post a Comment