I just found out that my assignment that I thought I had to hand in today has been delayed till Wednesday. How boring is that for you to read. I actually have little idea of what to write here. I heard Lester say that people who want to step into their destiny must sort out their issues and strain on into God. There were two other points but these were the main ones to me.
I know I have those issues but it would be totally selfish of me to cling to them in the darkness of the shadows in the dark corners of my soul. I need to extract them. I need to give God room to rip them from me and I can only do that if I am getting of much of him as I can. Destiny is so scary and so exciting at parallel times.
I would definately be Peter Petrelli if I could. He started out pretty lame, like most of us, but he is awesome. Get serious guys, watch heroes.
3 comments:
you are my amazing and you and God together can tackle anything, anytime! you are strong and i love that! as for peter petrelli, yes! i think that is very cool!
Yay for my brother and God together! Twitch are you coming home in the Easter holidays? Somebody said something about Cape Town? Anyway hope you are! Miss you!
http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:S8sbYsh4PDIJ:www.dfes.gov.uk/psp/resources/Secondary/English/Year_9/Media_analysis_adverts/Media_analysis_adverts.doc+teach+english+analyse+an+advert&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=10&gl=uk
Post a Comment