Hi-Voltage


You know this is what I like. Seriously I would not be very true to myself if I did not blog a little bit about the fairly mushy subject of love, especially now that love is a big huge reality to me.

It's a tough one to write about because so many times it is done in such a terrible way that it makes people gag,(almost throw-up). I am sure that my readers understand that I haven't blogged for a while because I have been pretty busy being in love with Natalie, a thing which is good fun for me.

Not a thing that would be good fun however if it had been premature. After a year and a half of keeping our heart quite strictly at bay we are finally able to open them up to each-other and share so much of what has been going on for the last year and a half. It is spectacular to see the kind of treasure God has for us in this. Being patient for that treasure was the smartest thing we ever did (by God's grace) as we now have a relationship that is founded firmly on a strong and Godly friendship, and suffused entirely by God and his shining purpose. If either of us had tried to jump the gun it would have been like shooting oneself in the foot with a nail-gun and swallowing a bead-necklace with the immunity idol on the end, at the same time: stupid.

It is the beginning of so much I need to, and am excited to, learn about a new and completely lovely person, plus a whole bunch I didn't know about myself. I'm facing it now, this lovely girl is now a big part of my world and will be featuring on this blog for the rest of ever if I have anything to do with it. That's me done for my first real blog of the year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so i think that you as my brother would be dead if you were still in Creighton, from withdrawal symptions! Have a look at my blog! www.tarbrush1990.spaces.live.com!
Love you
Tazz

Anonymous said...

i am most honoured to be able to share such a wonderful story with you, ninja man.

Those who see you for who you truly are, and your way of loving God with your whole heart, are blown away at the beauty of your faith. i get to see more and more every day and it is no wonder why every day is a remarkable adventure and just so lovely. thank you so much for gaurding so much in our friendship for so long..

i am most blessed by Dad to be walking this road with you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. This love brings tears to my eyes. Blessings as Abba takes you on this new journey and season.

lauren.entwistle said...

oh wow! this is so wonderful! may God bless and be with you both!

love from
perth!

Anonymous said...

I'm quite glad myself. You guys are awesome to me.

P.S. What do you call your parking lot now?

Anonymous said...

I'm quite glad myself. You guys are awesome to me.

P.S. What do you call your parking lot now?