I was unable to post correctly off my phone but i can comment and say that Natalie Sturgeon and John Hutton started courting as of 3rd January 2007. I'm more delighted than anything ever. Cu all soon.
I was about to leave some stupid comment about the masses of news mentioned in the post. Now I feel I can't do that. I have already expressed my present joy at the abovementioned news, perhaps a little overboard...
Hey Dude, heard about the courting through the grapevine (although if she knew I was calling her that she would probably kill me). But I'm stoked to see the rumours are true:)
Anyway big congrats, and keep up the blog. When I'm in Thailand I'll be keeping my blog a bit better and I'll also need some cool stuff to read. the strength of ninja's is in their ability to adapt, I'll need you to keep me one step ahead of them.
Always remember, only a true ninja can get a beautiful woman to fall for his alter-ego before she knows his warrior status.
おめでとう (Omedetou) - I think that means congratulations in Japanese.
the thing about ninja's is that their alter ego is the true warrior cos this is their real heart. this is sometimes the secret. and its a very beautiful thing.
Young John Hutton it is good to read your warm words whilst being cold in the UK. Keep it coming, and especially an update about forthcoming events etc. You know like weeding and weddings and stuff.
9 comments:
I was unable to post correctly off my phone but i can comment and say that Natalie Sturgeon and John Hutton started courting as of 3rd January 2007. I'm more delighted than anything ever. Cu all soon.
I was about to leave some stupid comment about the masses of news mentioned in the post. Now I feel I can't do that. I have already expressed my present joy at the abovementioned news, perhaps a little overboard...
Anyway, I dig you guy.
God bless
Some say 'love it is a river'...when you can find fish...
shalom
Desmond Antoine Elize
Hey Dude, heard about the courting through the grapevine (although if she knew I was calling her that she would probably kill me). But I'm stoked to see the rumours are true:)
Anyway big congrats, and keep up the blog. When I'm in Thailand I'll be keeping my blog a bit better and I'll also need some cool stuff to read. the strength of ninja's is in their ability to adapt, I'll need you to keep me one step ahead of them.
Always remember, only a true ninja can get a beautiful woman to fall for his alter-ego before she knows his warrior status.
おめでとう (Omedetou) - I think that means congratulations in Japanese.
the thing about ninja's is that their alter ego is the true warrior cos this is their real heart. this is sometimes the secret. and its a very beautiful thing.
*there is only one ultimate ninja!*
Young John Hutton it is good to read your warm words whilst being cold in the UK. Keep it coming, and especially an update about forthcoming events etc. You know like weeding and weddings and stuff.
Hey guy, congrats again :) Are you blogging somewhere else these days?
Don't you think that it is about time for you to update this sight?!
hey kid..
i agree
update this thing
*u r the best ever, no man compares to you and ur heart after God is wonderful. u r a good friend to have in this life*
with love from this girl
Post a Comment