Mobil Ave

Where am I? In Grocott's Mail newsroom waiting for the meeting that I didn't know I had. I thought I had a free afternoon. Big bummer.

My holiday was grand. Many people came to my house and we had far too much of the greatest time. There were other incredible highlights but I have no time to mention them here with the art, subtlty and tact that they require. I am so keen for all things to settle down and everyone can start doing the work they need to do and then geting on with the fun and games. This year is going to be interesting, for various reasons. Some interesting digs' have popped up and the honourary members are starting to pile up everywhere.

Pride & Prejudice was a great movie so for all you hard okes out there cough*Euan*cough chill out and enjoy a good story. The popcorn was excellent.

Which ninja turtle is this first reply gets a hi5 from ME.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's totally awesome having the coolest ninja dude back in business

Kagé said...

HI5 for Carla, our faraway EastLonodn friend.

Anonymous said...

Dear John

It has come to my attension that your last post was on 15 February 2006. Therefor either you have become slack in yuor duties to post or my computer is STILL not refreshing your page...

Signed
U.P.P (United Procrastination Party)

Carlz said...

yet another undercover secret blogger who has not updated since feb! thats poor blogger form