This is a tribute...yeah...aaaaalroyt...


Its a been a good year. This is my second to last day in my blessed room: Adamson 45. The view from my window is as spectacular as ever. The cursed, but sometimes quite pretty "cotch-creek" is adding to the quiet nature sounds that manage to drift past my ugly white burglar guards.

My room is all packed up and many of my friends are gone. This is definately the end of what I call an "era". Euan and I am been across from eachother. Room 44 & 45 is like the catch-phrase of so many people's university carreers so far, that it's crazy. Seriously it has been amazing here for the last three years and it will be a super-ultra-change moving into digs with people that aren't Adamson homies.

Right now this type of thinking cannot make me feel sad. I am so incredibly excited to hit the green midlands of Natal and the quaint valley, quilted with farms, that I call my home, I am unable to be in the least bit depressed. My next post will probably be from that place called Valhalla farm. Named after the heavenly feasting place of the Viking gods.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your next post from the comfort of home.
Take care of yourself and have a safe journey back to the green midlands.God Bless and may this vac be more than just another 3 months.
going to miss this blog; will survive though.
God Speed.
over and out

Anonymous said...

hey tw
It makes me evry sad to think that you arent gonna be in Adamson next year and espcially to know that you and Ean arent gonna be roommates :( sad bout that... but at least you not leaving g-town!! YAY!!! Hope PE was fun

Anonymous said...

http://www.whytheluckystiff.net/2005/11/03.html

Anonymous said...

hi :)

Anonymous said...

I think you are probably the best looking man at Rhodes. Also I think Binks should learn how to spell my name. Also I think I have a super-fast ASDL line now. Also I think I am eating good biltong. Good post nephew-of-chuck.out.

Anonymous said...

i wonder where gustav got an ASDL line from. myself, i only know about ADSL. people must be careful about spelling lectures.

kagé, i'm looking forward to new posts this year. partly so that i can be inspired to write some of my own.

looking forward to many toasted sandwiches!!! see u soon,
-HoTBabe.

Anonymous said...

Freaky...
I am gonna have to start freezing people like you.
Kage