A phase ya.

Urgh...I have an exam tomorrow that is far too hectic. Journ went super-well for me yesterday and I can't wait till Friday and my 8 day break. I managed to have some chill time with friends, first with Flame in various places then with a while clan up at the monument, last night and it was really good.

One problem with ninja senses is that underlying tensions and other subtle things are clear to you and sometimes I feel ignorance would be bliss. "With great power comes great responsibility." Its such a short post, I feel inadequate, JOKES. Perhaps this little guy who I stole of deviantart will make u happy a bit, click him.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whaaat the heck!!! How can u just say stuff about ur ninja senses without explaining them. I am now worried that u were sensing my tru feelings for u aaah. ITs a secret!! I like this ninja thing i wanna keep it...

Anonymous said...

:) luckily God is there to fix what we can't.

Blessings for studying english - don't hurt your back too much doing cool flame-jutsu type things!

Anonymous said...

hey tw
YAY 4 journ going well... sorry i mixed it up with eng. You will crack the paper tomoz! Good luck :)
Have an awesome nite

Anonymous said...

Molo TW..
uBhale kakhle ngomso Bhuti wam.iNkosi ikusikelele.Ube nosuku oluhle.Thought I'd add something different to a cool blog...(",)

Kagé said...

nawe sisiyami. *shy attempt*

YEAH I like that. I have been promising myself I'd do an afrikaans post sometime. perhaps I could delve into on of the other official languages at my tonguetip.

Anonymous said...

I posted this from my phone. Yay i am meant to be working in this flipping library. Love to all at this hour.

Anonymous said...

why does the white ninja just disappear? i'm confused.

Anonymous said...

check it out, i remembered your blog address! yay! that is SO cute :) kind of took me out of exam land for a little while and into imagination land. i esp like the sushi one... is it really sushi eh?! hehe! you are my best!

Anonymous said...

ps: i think i might want to get one of these to keep that undercover new media geek inside of me alive and to keep me occupied in the vac... help!!??

Anonymous said...

The white ninja is dead!! wud u prefer blood and intestines along with pyloric sphincters to be shown??

Anonymous said...

Aaaah, sorry sir, i am Jebadiah of Jebedee and i was searching for horse shoes and small ponys. A came across this site and am wondering if u can help me?

Anonymous said...

Hey wassup this is Braxton, surname Tony. I have small hips and large knees. I have heard u can eat pinapples without peeling them, is this true?

Anonymous said...

Hey wassup this is Braxton, surname Tony. I have small hips and large knees. I have heard u can eat pinapples without peeling them, is this true?

Anonymous said...

Who are these people tw? They are ruining your website page. Go away!