O Brother thou art here.

My Brother and I, Every Nation Leadershipi celebration. It was a good night and we all EN-Joyed. Mainly my brother was there and we got into some photos. Unfortunately no photo will ever be able to capture the essence of our most super-complete brotherhood. There is no one in the world who I would prefer to have living in res with me and living in life with me.

As you can see we are connected on a level beyond all others. A phrase common to me and my brother is "my mind is your mind", this is because we understand eachother on most levels. Once a large pale midlands farmer flicked his hand,revolver-shaped, nonchalantly in the direcion we were driving and we have never stopped laughing.

I would also like to discourage anyone from being fake or trying any chracter illusion techniques around us. We are both endowed with what I call "Shin'en Joukei," basically deep-sight. We will see straight through you and your motives. Our skill levels are beyond.

Sorry digression there Uhhh I awoke to rain this morning and am set on the fact that God did that on purpose so that I can have a great day/week. A great friend of mine said this to me "La pluie chante au matin" it means "rain sings in the morning". Thanks Tara Aine.

Good day to you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tw that is the cutest pic in the world! i love it... it captures you both so well.
as usual- it was a great post. you and ur bro are so tight and it makes me very happy to see such things :)
bye for now

Anonymous said...

I am happy to be quoted.

I am happy about your "Shin'en Joukei" skills - it has many uses, some of which I am blessed by.

I think God thrives off family appreciating one another and investing in each other wholeheartedly... Cheerio.

Anonymous said...

May God Bless this brotherhood. I love it when brothers bond and I can only imagine the smile it puts on God's face..

YOU HUTTON BROTHERS ROCK!!
The connection between you two is one which no-one will ever break.

Kagé said...

You all know that my brother and I are a team so you better watch ur backs even if ur the ones attacking.

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate the hits as well.