Study break.

I am off on a study break in a few hours. Going to hit PE with full force and a paper trail of note. I love PE, mainly because of my family there. The wind is a bit annoying. ---------------(wow that just happened because I hit my keyboard onto my desk with my knee...wierd). Church was awesome today, apart from wonderful words that struck deep resonating chords in me, God was definitely there amongst us. Very comforting. It is always good to see the lovely people in my life together as a family.
It is still raining outside. It's far to cosy in my room right now, with my Tetleys tea and the sound of the rain on the roof. There is also something cosy about just putting my thoughts (silly as they can be) down somewhere. All I need now is a fireplace and ....well...let me say a good book, thats safe. heh heh.

Played squash today with one new ninja-brother of mine, Dylan, the guy is in Grade 11 and he detroyed me. Humility is a beautiful thing, but being a brother and having more siblings is also beautiful.

I am going to PE so I will now finish my milk, then drift to sleep on a cosy cloud of the raining sounds that that filter through my burglar guards.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Generally a study break means that you have been studying and then take a break from it. In your case when you have not assumed study yet, i would prefer to name it a prestudy break. I am joking. I like who you are.

Anonymous said...

I want a piano.And tetleys.And one of those back massages that make the birds sing sweetly in the trees. Jokes (about the birds). So I wrote history and it was fine (kinda). I think you are warm like socks after they've been worn for a day or ten.

Anonymous said...

hope ur study break is just that...and restful..The depth in your blogs TW, they are off the hook.
Have a restful break and return refreshed to thrash and wax wht's left of exams.

Kagé said...

AAAhhhh YEAH
What a thrivable bunch of legends you guys are, even that wierd flame bloke. :S
Shot boutzi I appreciate ur comments and am glad I know who you are(skills let me know).

MOB ur a 45calibre killer, straight outta the villa. I would make Tetleys from my bones if you wanted it. Love Kagé

Anonymous said...

Johnny ninja is someone who I love. One day he will tell a story of a slip of his hand that lend him up a fierce path to finding the secret truth of his own kind of genius. Perhaps his way of the ninja is to have hope; perhaps it is to bring hope.

Anonymous said...

That was deep and i dont know how to live anymore

Anonymous said...

My life is captured in the moment of Economic order quantities, and i ask myself What the Milk is going on in my life. Love you bro