should I do a handstand?

Its sooo late...Just got back from the Monument (why do I go there). My milk is finished, I have no more kitkats and all I have left are Mactavishes. On the positive side the lighting is low and warm, I am relaxed and happ, and I am gonna wake up late this morning.

I had a wonderful day. This day heralds a eight-day break and I celebrated with some friends for tea and a movie at 10:30. This movie called Kung Fu Hustle. I don't know what to say about the movie. It was completely wierd and 100% unexpected. I say watch it, but do not expect anything. I think I liked it because it did what it wanted and in the end there was plenty of kung-fu. I would love people to watch it and tell me what they think, then I would judge their characters and pronounce the place in my life. One of my best kung-fu masters in the movie was this sleepy guy who would suddenly be next you, with his arm around you and wielding a lazy smile. ha ha ha...quite funny.

Oh and how can I forget the main highlight of my day. My farm was made famous by Natalie Sturgeon with her pic that was labelled "Wellington Boots," on the BBC website. It also had a small caption. Beautiful.Fish's Pic Link Click the blue button number 2. Those are my steps where I walk and sometimes tripped.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does the title have to do with this post? It just makes me angry... now i am going to throw small moderately soft fruit at people walking past my window.

Anonymous said...

hey tw
Glad you had an awesome day yesterday! The movie was great... Dont have much else to say but i just wanted to post cos I know you love people posting on your blog... so heres my post
Have an awesome day
Bye

Berry said...

So Twitchy...r those men in white coats who are coming to get me really just a "Kung Fu Hustle" Ninja?... I sense a consipracy! :)

Hpe u have a great day :D

Anonymous said...

yay for the movie being fun! and for a good night for your guys! saw cath today in the dininghall, its awesome that you guys had a fun night of chilling. have a fantabulous day!

Anonymous said...

i can't do a handstand... :(

Anonymous said...

Sometimes people are happy and use words like fantabulous. These words ache my heart (i still enjoy u though)