I am studying now. I also studied last night, thats when I took this picture. My studying as you can see has caused me to become enlightened and I am a better person in many ways. I also had the privelege of waking up at 6:30 this morning to start my quest for diligence and mental discipline. I haven't had much milk but I think thats alright for now. I do miss all the people from my Town, even Korean as feral as he is. I hope everyone reads Proverbs 10:5, realises "He who gathers crops in summer is a wise son, but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son" (ladies this applies to the daughters also) and works hard.
I have the pleasure to be sharing my family here with a new cousin that I may have mentioned before. His name is Charl. I threw wooden spoons at him this morning after he slid a banana (piesang) through my door. What would you have done in a situation like that?Well the rain has stopped in PE and no doubt in Grahamstown as well. Even so I feel it was rather nice sitting in the sun reading the first 150 stanzas of Faerie Queene this morning. I must return to mental ploughing of the fields of text upstairs in my warm, incandescently glowing, bedroom.
1 comment:
hey tw
Glad to hear you having an awesome time... YAY 4 family :)
Hectic picture!
Gotta get back to studying now... but thanks for the laughs
Post a Comment