Wolves and life...

Ahhh gosh. I have nothing to say today. Let me upload a picture or something and you can enjoy that. My cousin, Charl says that I blog for maybe 6 out of 7 days that I stay in PE and that I never talk to him. He's lying and I made this picture of him because his second name means wolf. There are real wolves in Tsitsikamma but only because they were imported in order to breed a race of savage guard hounds. Unfortunately they were to savage and the government was forced to hire a team feral specialists to tame them and stop them from destroying entire villages. One feral specialist managed to tame the largest wolf, a wolf called Guré. They became a team and fought crime side-by-side. Jokes, but they did have to put a stop to the breeding program. click the pic if you care.

I also found this awesome picture on deviantart where, I must confess, I get lots of these pics.It reflects my life.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pic is so lovely.
happy friday!

Anonymous said...

your stardust smiles and moonbeam eyes transform heavy reality into a children's story.

it's all much more palatable somehow.

Anonymous said...

I think you have no life

Anonymous said...

anonymous (9:52pm), really now.call it freedom of speech or whatever; but there is one lesson that has stuck since way back in the day, and that is;if you have nothing nice to say; don't say anything at all.

Anonymous said...

nothing nice

Kagé said...

hah hah...
you guys are soo cute.
Glad u like the pic..
please don't fight here ladies and Gents...specially you RYAN before I come over there..and Whup ...*calming down* its all good..love is prevalent here.
TW

Anonymous said...

I'm not ryan but I really was just playing when I said "nothing nice." There is love here.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having such faith in my Twitch! Thats wat friends are for

Anonymous said...

Alright then..if everyone's cool; then it's all good.my apologies if I was out of line..I'll just sit back and enjoy the love in this place.

Anonymous said...

Alright then..if everyone's cool; then it's all good.my apologies if I was out of line..I'll just sit back and enjoy the love in this place.

Anonymous said...

i get the point