I really don't think there is quite anything I can post about next to this picture. I think I may just write some arb nonsense for a bit and then get onto something else. Well I have eaten some green smarties today as the pack I have has onlt green smartiesinside it...That is good. I should always have the choice to only eat green smarties. Perhaps I will never eat another colour smartie again.I am doing a late-nighter as all-nighters are completely for the crows. So I stopped sharking a minute to get chips and drinks. That is why I have a coke here and chips. As I drink this coke I think of Danie, dang caffine addiction. I want to sleep tonight though.
The other things I should mention are the wonderful birthdays we had over the last weekend. Ck, Jen and I shared the 29th and it was great. I was well pleased to enjoy the lovely Carolyn Krull's 21st on Saturday night. Then Robyn had hers on Tuesday morning, which was lovely, warm and bright. Then a lovely evening at the Trading Store to watch some telling video of my neighbour Jenny P. An eventful time for sure.
I have become a local techie and soundman so if anyone wants to hire me I will gladly do anything (technical) for the mere price of a tin of boiled fat from a litter of pugs.
ps: That bird...it walked on my pillllow.
pss: I got a wok.
psss: I love Dale.
pssss: I promise I will post something deep sometime.
22 comments:
hahah. buster is so cool. he is the best. the reminder of this made me laugh. the picture of him hitting the chandelier in his mom's house saying "it walked on my pillllow" will stick in my memory forever i think :) lol. cant imagine why on earth you would want to torture ck by asking for pug fat EVER! thats so gross. pugs puppies are quite co sute, its the bigger ones that arent as endearing! those mole rats are 1000000x worse! goodday jch
hehehe... arrested development... brings back good memories indeed :) U r Buster.
No I am not buster...Dale is buster.
blog el nerdo? La Bloggae Mobilé? learning french? or spanish?
hehe... this is fantastic... no need for serious posts when your random ones are this entertaining! :D lol... i keep thinking of a 'dale-voice' screeching "it's a biiiiiiiiird"... i am amused! :D
true Dale is Buster... and the funniest thing is that he will probebly never read this... heheh... :)
I don't care how happy the warrior is, just get that thing away from my mouse cursor! *Horrible flashbacks from CompSci 101 javascript section*
Actually I do care that the warrior is happy. That's a good thing. He should be like that for a long time.
cooooolest tag!!
i dont get it why ppl hate it so much :O) its so fun cos it irritates the mouse and even though you cant see it properly cos it moves so quick, i love the way it dances about. dont understand all this disliking of it :s
hmmm. alas. u r all GREAT!
Someones mom is a javascript.
shouldn't a 'ps' be followed by a 'pps' as opposed to a 'pss'? As in 'post post script' instead of 'post script script'... just a thought from your fellow writing student ;) Hope you're having a phat weekend.
Hey there Twitch I know this might be random but I meet with this guy on Tuesday who is looking for an intern for this Christian organisation in London (CMS) and it was something that William Wilberforce started and I just thought of you..random I know...but if you wanna check out the details jsut drop me an email or give me your email add and I will forward the info to you..
so you stop working at grocotts, write one little exam and think that gives you reason to stop blogging? Tsk tsk...
Jonney! Tk here! thought that i would give the whole comment thing a try! Missing both of my brothers tons but am enjoying basking in the love that one gets when one is the favorite child! love you tos\ns and can't wait to see you!
ahhh.. yay 4 tk posting!! hope u doing supa well and that school is going really well to :)
ahhh.. yay 4 tk posting!! hope u doing supa well and that school is going really well to :)
I'm completely at a lack of words regarding how many comments you've had on this one post twitch! its hectic...actually maybe I'm not really at a loss of all words as I managed to get a few out in order to post...hmmm...see you soon john hutton
I think that 23 comments is far too cool, so i shall post a 24th one in the hope of ruining the coolness that has occurred and also to settle my apparent jealousy. wow, popular guy please buy me a pie...
ok tw... i think this is getting close to being a record and I think that's pretty impressive... i also think this means IT'S TIME FOR A NEW POST!!! hehe :D Ok...look 4wd to what you have to say next! :)
those flying pigs came past here earlier and asked me where they could find some melon. they were carrying bottles of bovril with them. i sent them to your house, in creighton. i hope you are prepared for that...
* :O) *
since no one else will be visiting the farm I guess the bovril-hogs are welcome. *hint of bleakness as the company of ham is actually never preferable*
jeepers creepers cousin, update your blog~la! i'm going to the farm not this week but the next week!!! yay!
Post a Comment