Well I could be all positive and throw out huge exclamations about how excited I am about this term and about how much fun I am going to have BUT, I actually have no idea what is going to happen. I know it will be great but that is not to say I am not a little bit apprehensive about things that will occur. Gee Whilikins...who knows what these crazy journ people will make me do. I trust everyone will have a great one and carry on giving my blog lots of hits.
My holiday was great. The Farm, My grannies house, Umdloti North Coast and seeing my brother for a bit when he came back from around the world. My friends John and Cath are now courting and I am very happy for that glowing couple. My friends Shelly and Stephen got engaged on the same night jw and cath started courting. WHAT the heck is going on. I must go to my first class. bah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Its probably something to do with the season-it being winter and all! Perhaps its a sign..
Did you see Geromerio playing in the World Cup Soccer, Brazil team??? Chuckle Chuckle
Ha HA HA HA HA HA...I love GeroMero...ha ha ha...yay for the first comments of the term thanks you legends.
Post a Comment