Fencing

Man what kind of a name is Gnarls anyway, poor dude. I noticed that someone vandalised Dr. Motara's fence last night and I have made some decisions as to the type of person who might do such a thing. This person must be a person who is skilled at sabotage and perhaps fairly good at disguise to get that close to a fence without being seen (alternatively an explosives expert skilled at disarming bombshells etc.)

This person would probably have a history of psychological problems eg: schitzophrenia and perhaps multiple personality disorder. Mostly this person would probably have a secret hate for boundaries and decided that Motara's fence would be the object upon which to unleash.

But then again who knows. It might have been Douglas.
Go somewhere nice today, even if its in your head. Check out Matt 6:27 and if you still think you're clever go to Luke 12:25.

Good day to you all.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome picture.
and great verses too.
fun post. very nice.
lotsa adjectives in this short comment.
i may go now..

FeralChild said...

It was me. I kept on hearing this voice saying, "Destroy, Destroy! Look what Gtown has done to you! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh (scream, scream)" It was not me, it was my other.... "Shut up!"...... "Aaaaaaahhhh!"

Anonymous said...

hahaha

Anonymous said...

Great post. I must admit I was a little confused why he had all of a sudden decided to change his white picket fence, I mean isn't that what every family wants? Not it all makes sense. Beautiful pic and a couple great verses.
Cheery-o

Kagé said...

Yeah what is a boundary anyway...aye Ryan?

Berry said...

twitch... u are a special human bean.

I must admit to being very glad that you are posting about interesting things that happen around campus because it means that you are an on-campus presence again... yay for that! :)

Anonymous said...

ur visits are much appreciated. my heart stores up much love fo my very special brother (not in a christian sense, but a family sense)

Anonymous said...

that was great twitching. i thought i was clever and now i find that i am not so clever. i think it was....

Unknown said...

My bet is on Doug

Sarah said...

what a pic twitch! thanks for having people at your house last night and building a fire! great that you're posting again!

Anonymous said...

My Ninja brother is just too cool for words.

Anonymous said...

um, nice. i'd like to some place nice today. thanks for the verses.
Was nice seeing you yesterday, you've grown a few eyebrow hairs,was cool meeting them.
take care now,bye