Well it was all about ninja hair.

Here are some lyrics from the song about life.
(So deep) POD-sleeping awake.
Reveal to me the mysteries
Can you tell me what it means?
Explain these motions and metaphors
Unlock these secrets in me
Describe the vision, the meaning is missing
Won't anybody listen?
Define the riddles of my mind
Nothing is really what it seems
Dreaming of Zion, Awake
Sleeping Awake
Dreaming of Zion, Awake
Can't stop Sleeping Awake
Do you see what I see?
And can you hear what I hear?
Do you feel what I feel?
Can't stop Sleeping Awake
Do you see what I see?
And can you hear what I hear?
Do you feel like I feel?
Can't stop Sleeping...
Can you see it? The writing,
Can you tell me what it means?
Translate the symbols, Enigma
Expressions keep questioning me
The message is written, the meaning is missing
Won't anybody Listen?
Prophesy, interpretate the signs
Nothing is really what it seems
Dreaming of Zion, Awake
Sleeping Awake
Dreaming of Zion, Awake
Can't stop Sleeping Awake
Do you see what I see?
Can you hear what I hear?
And do you see what I see?
And can you hear what I hear?
And do you feel like I feel?
And can you dream like I dream?
Dreaming of Zion, Awake
Sleeping Awake
Dreaming of Zion, Awake
Can't stop Sleeping Awake
2 comments:
Baby Rocko ??? where are you...please go and fetch ur sister lucy....
Hey, I may not understand the other comments but I have to admit that I fully appreciate the Lyrics, P.O.D. is right up there with my favorites (I have some ideas about their newest stuff but we will forget that for now).
Cheery-o
Post a Comment