don't have much to say except that I'm enjoying spending time with God
and seeking him in such a quiet place is good. Especially when I rid
myself of distractions. I have forgotten what I used to blog about. I
can't decide whether it was good to blog or not. I much prefer it to
facebook but I'm still not too sure what I think about putting my
words all out in the open for everyone to see. Although no one really
sees I still wonder what is my reason for blogging like this?
Well I guess that's me. Not feeling particularly inspired right now
maybe I will feel brave enough to post something heartfelt again soon.
I'm going to switch on my audio-bible now and read along with some old
guy and renew my mind a bit. God knows it needs renewing.
Oh that's what I was thinking. Do I need to fight if God has already
won? Is it not proud to assume that any fight I put up against evil
could have any effect in comparison to Jesus' death on the cross? What
am I fighting if the war is over and victory secure.
I have that question and I will bring an answer soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment