Cafe Basil

Today I spent some of my afternoon in a little corner cafe. I'm
looking for a spot where I can relax and enjoy a moment or two with a
novel or a notebook. I want somewhere quiet with good filter coffee
and relatively cheap refills and who knows, maybe a snack if I end up
lost in a book and find myself hungry by the time I get out. My best
part
was the French music playing in the background and the plant nursery
enhanced the whole scene with a bit of greenery.

I just thought I'd mention that since I enjoyed my hour or so writing
at the spot. The coffee was a bit expensive and small at that so I'm
going to look around a bit more till I settle.

Please note: All written work here is done for my own practice and not
to impress anyone. So don't judge me if you're not impressed. Also
don't judge me if you're indifferent.

No comments: