of my internet fast. I was forced onto Google to check some flights
for my honeymoon, which I am happily organising. So let me amend my
statement to include certain internet sites connected to the
organising of honeymoon flights, etc.
It has been wonderful however staying away from facebook and trying to
stave off the constant urge to check who bought me on the human pets
application and realising that I still exist whether my status is
updated or not.
I'm writing and spending time on other much more important things so i
feel good and fulfilled. I will also be free to give more time to God
in devotion and reading the Bible.
Last night I watched Kite-runner and was inspired when I saw one of
the temples filled with people reading their Holy books with
diligence. I'd like to be that dedicated to my Father in Heaven.
--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com
1 comment:
i love you. and i am so proud of the man you are.
Post a Comment