skip to main | skip to sidebar

Kagé Musouka

Clark and I hang out out in the staffroom.

I'm back at work and just having some coffee in the staffroom with my colleague.
Posted by Kagé at 12:01 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at that face...its the face i love!!

6:10 PM
Anonymous said...

Now I wish I'd seen the inside of that room...

7:48 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (9)
    • ▼  April (9)
      • Coastal lifestyle
      • Today
      • Clark and I hang out out in the staffroom.
      • Hi
      • Cafe Basil
      • At home
      • Failed
      • 40 Days Faceless
      • Test
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (55)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2005 (37)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (13)

More links

  • BlogBoxi
  • My Rucus
  • Japan
  • DeviantArt