Here is a pic from my trip home yesterday. (I look smug because I got to drive that silver chariot half way back and when I wasn't driving I was winning at everything). We drove in convoy and my brother was in the other car. I always miss him.I did not get any pics while at home but the week was great. Then more people came on Monday and we decided not to leave on Tuesday. Getting everyone to bunk a day of varsity was great and in the end the roads were terribly dangerous due to mist and rain etc. It was an all round blessing and was nice to have a bunch of people at my house. Though it was a rainy day there was plenty of time for a warm fire, tea, cardgames, reading and Mary Poppins.
3 comments:
writing about petrol on this day seems quite appropriate now..hehehe..cool post :)
hey tw
YAY 4 the roadtrip... it really was one of my bestest ones :) thanks for all the chill time and laughs... and of course for opening up your home to us once again... hope u have an awesome day
hello jawn,
when are you going to come visit again? thanks for all the nice things you say about my cool husband-man on your blog. we appreciate it. cheers.
Post a Comment