The bells, the bells.

Most of you guys don't know these people but the Groom is a friend of mine and I can't not-post about this.

Brian and Tarryn got married. I only met the bride today but she is lovely. We went to the service at 3:30 and we will be off to the reception later on.

It was a completely beautiful afternoon wedding and the noon sun was warm even in the windy city. The preacher was sweaty and Brian was smiling from ear to ear right up until he saw his bride. Then he realised what was happening and the smile could no longer express the moment. It was intense. They said their own vows and there were at least 4 different prayers for their marriage and aspects of it. I also prayed and grinned most of the way to see my boy Brian so happy and taking such an amazing step.

God is awesome,

4 comments:

Kagé said...

Today has not stopped being beautiful. The reception and speeches were awesome. The rest of the night was great as well...as soon as I put on my dancing shoes...heth heh...

Anonymous said...

harry's blog is: http://joblog.ru.ac.za/hhaddon

Anonymous said...

the king ninja of the dance floor.made me proud by showing them what you are made of. i'm glad you had a swell weekend. i love the union of two souls because its a reflection of God's perfection. how two people are joined to become one and continue with the bringing up of godly generations...if that makes sense..

Unknown said...

Hey- is that Brian Heywood from Journ?? Wow, that's GREAT :) yay for that, I remember he used to always talk about his girlfriend. Beautiful