So deep

I have been concerned with the depth of my posts of late. Chucks house is round. People have gone crazy. There are so many blogs and now everyone can digitally share and encourage eachother. I am enjoying the quality of all the blogs and it seems that all of them are going to be true reflections of the people and what it is that resides in them. I am excited for that...actually excited is lame and I am far more enthusiastic about it.

I was told and I also decided that I was a guru today. After I spoke to three people about one thing I realised I was a guru on that thing. I won't put it here though as those people will be embarassed and it may not go down well with my life. hmmm not like the movie "Guru", mostly different.

Sometimes ninja's are patient...sometimes they just wait around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"chuck likes to stare at the sun; when he does, it flinches"

chuck jokes are probably getting old by now, and no longer funny, but this one is still great!

Berry said...

twitch you certainly are a guru on so many levels... three of my favorites are (in dodgey pagent-show host voice) 'TW... Ninja-guru'; 'TW... guru of helpful restfulness' and then... (drumroll)... 'TW... guru of milk' (and the crowd goes wild!!!) :p

Anonymous said...

my guru-friend, you know i love the depth of your posts. fun is nice but one can't be selfish with all the wonderfulness inside - grin - thanks for sharing :)
ps great shirt.