Ohayou

My day just started perfectly, although it is apparent that I missed an incredible sunrise.I'll wake up earlier.


Its cold these days. Must keep warm.

Ps: My bro has a blog now, Dale's One
actually let me just do the listing of bloggos around...

Dale's One
Natalie
Den
Binksy
Vash
YoungBerry
Carla
Charms
Raivaru
Dyl

I will add more when they pop up or when I remember.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

morning tw... Hope u have an awesome day! Enjoy the sunshine :)

Anonymous said...

me again- twitchy how do i allow all bloggers to access and post on my blog? is it possible? or can xanga ppl only post? confused....

Anonymous said...

john please tell dale to change the setting on his blog so other people who don't use blogger can comment on it? cause that would be really nice! yay you are coming this weekend!! is dale??? he better come! i haven't seen him in AGES. which girls are you bringing this time?