Semé - for men.



Semé means attack and offence. It is a word which has connected to it an aspect of the heart that I enjoy. Something that I can feel when my brother and I are running and jumping through the eroded gorges on our farm or when I am praying with one of the kings in my family.

However one of the parallel definitions of this word is responsibility. This implies much. Much more than we normally think when our eyes glide over the word or when the sounds of it slips through our ears. We should think about words more.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ps do you think its appropriate for me to claim rukia-sans id?

Anonymous said...

ok well my first comment that didn't make it for some reason said something along the lines of... thanks for shouting happy-day blessings on your way out, and, SAME to you! grin. cheers urahara-san :)

Kagé said...

:D

Anonymous said...

really great post. there is so much - that each person who reads it could find something within it that they are learning and that God is teaching. the thing about words is so true,more true than ever.

Anonymous said...

really appreciate your comment. thanks...

Anonymous said...

I appreciate this place, and what I find here. And I appreciate words like this one.

Anonymous said...

wow that was a great post!! Hectic rev for guys. Its so awesome that you really think about stuff and that you are always challenging yourself... Its very admirable :) hope u have an awesome day tw

Charmaine said...

Hey twitch-this is a very nice blog and I enjoyed your writing-amusing but also deeply profound and poignant. keep it up. charmaine

Charmaine said...

heck didn't realise my photo came up-sorry about..akward really..

Farmboy said...

hey face why dont you speak to me anymore...im sorry about the argument we had and i should apologise...but you should try and sort it out first next time...and please dont ever condemn my future again.

Anonymous said...

your blogs get deeper everytime I check your spot..I like.

Kagé said...

ps that DALE HUTTON was actually a spogi called Bahle who tries to make me look bad in front of my friends. please have grace for him.