Shadow Dreamer

The old name for this blog was "shadows." I became tired of the plainness and obviously shady connotations and decided to change it slightly. Although there is a thread of dark in the word shadow (kagé) I reckon there is nothing wrong with keeping a bit of the sneaky, uncanniness about it around.

Matt 10:6
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

I did decide to add to it and you see I have changed the name to Kagé Musouka meaning shadow dreamer. I heard a sermon the other day as part of the ENLI course on leadership and vision stuff where the pastor said: "Dream once again." Dreams are very important and I enjoy having that word in this blog.

Man I am bleak about the fact that my entire template got changed by some fluke of blogger.com damn(even my hitcounter is gone URGhh..). I will get it back though, I know it is hidden somewhere in someone's history bin. Jordan and Ryan never look at my blog. Thanks for the positive comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay 4 being the first one to reply to this post... dont have much to say... um... um... great pic and a wonderful blog as usual! thanks for being in my life and being so hectic :>

Anonymous said...

ok i know i say this stuff a lot, but really, you Mosouka is a good name for you, because you're so good at dreaming, and somehow, when you dream, you also have the courage to believe it will be true. that makes me believe in dreams... in fact; visiting your blog has always had that effect on me. i feel you might be doing that to people for many years to come. it is very powerful...