I am off to Dingemans dining hall to eat and do some electrical work (for which I have left my tools) for Verashni. It will be nice to get some good dag. Then I have a rather long and painful seminar but that is life.
Okay now I need to bring up Dreamer again and for no reason other than to explore a bit of it that I enjoy. I don't know if this is the main reason I loved the movie but as I watched it the second time I realised something that had skipped me the first time. The Father not only achieves his dreams but facillitates the dreams of his little girl. What a great thing to think about. This is not something that is obvious and we often get caught up in our dream or become a self-appointed slave to someone elses dream. That is not how it is supposed to be.
I have spoken about my Dad achieving his dreams and going even further than any vision I ever imagined for his farm. Only recently have I seen how he has facilitated the realisation of my dream of becoming a writer. A dream which is occuring more and more each day for me. God does the same thing for all of us even when we don't know it. This is all a very summarised version of this and I am sorry if even this is too long.
I'll be back. Thanks to those of you who update their blogs its wonderful.

I saw the moon last night.
2 comments:
Thanks for helping me with your electrical know how... without your tools too :) Check out my latest blog for a RATHER great photo (or three) of you and others in our erstwhile class... fun times. Twas great lunching with you Twitch-ness, and meeting more of your family on Saturday! Your aunt and cous exhibit more of the Hutton quality (though they probably aren't Huttons right?)Anyway, see ya.
Love that little guy. Great link.
You know I love your blogs about dreams being realised...
Post a Comment