I am very happy. The reason for my happiness is that I am writing now and able to just let all the things that go on inside my head out. Well probably not all as that may put me into a predicament in some areas but I will try to remain as honest as possible without revealing those secrets entrusted to me in faith.Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood Listen to me. This link is something that you need. Even if in your life you only read one page of this thing, you need it. Right-click that and click "save-target-as," then choose a place to save it and read that pdf file. Some of it may be a little bit academic which is not bad as we should all be learned enough to glean something from even such gibberish as that, but the rest of it is quite nice, as far as I can tell. The book is free and is basically a collection of essays that you will find useful when trying to understand yourself and the people around you. More importantly you will better understand yourself in God's terms not your own terms ( which, in case you still don't know, are a bit silly).
That is all I should say about that. Otherwise I am very happy with the work I have to do and the things that occupy my time. I may be getting a connection in my digs soon and that should be nice. I came back from a good time in PE with lots of goodies from my aunt. I also had a really good time with my cousins, Donna and Charl. They are exemplary and I love them. I love Lauren to...though I am still not sure how one spells her name. I would love to go home soon and I surely will.
10 comments:
I make comment on blog. I blog comment on make. You know what I mean (is an Oasis song from the album "Be Here Now"). Ok, I'm going now.
i enjoy that picture very much! happiness too for the link to the book, and that u have read way more than i have even managed to look at yet! hope your week is really fun..scifest 'n all!
hey tw
yay 4 u putting the link to that great book... u know im going to use it for my psy essays in the future. Well done on ur job! So proud of you! Enjoy ur arvie...
tis good to know our favourite ninja is doing well.Congrats on the job and blow your hair so far back. shot for the link and here's to finishing this week strong
yeah, it's spelt lauren. pcha.
i'm back. this place is always a very extremely good place to be.
one can't come here and NOT desire to contribute to beautiful words on life when Jesus is in it...
twitchy! I totally didn't kno u'd been round 4 t! Maybe we should actually make an offiacal t-appointment? Also... i teensy-weensy part of my sub-conscious (but not my conscious conscious) may have been avoiding u... coz i STILL don't have milk *blush*... scandalous i kno! i am of to pickers in a mo... live in hope!
i am happy to be in this world of words and pretty pictures again. be happy, i'll see you later :)
GLad to see the homies are back online. I'll have asdl in my room sometime next term probably so I will be around more. YEAH
being in photos, and taking them yourself without it looking like it, is a skill..one that is finely tuned, only for those who are sand covered and wind swept because of the wind and dunes..hehe, dale was at the beach as well and he took the pics of the 3 of us.. the weather last night was awesome, even now,the rain just made a brief appearance outside my window. enjoy the last day of scifest.
Post a Comment