Nice

I heard the other day that nice really means perfect. Awesome. I am going to PE this weekend. It definately has the best beaches. I will see my Aunt and Uncles and cousins. My Aunt giving me Lasagne sounds good too. It will pretty much be a weekend where lots will happen but I will get a chance to relax with really top notch people and have a good time.

Here I am sitting in an office dreaming of the weekend. Its actualyl quite relaxed here as my story fell through till next week and now I have time to sit back and email a bit, maybe throw some sms' around and blog this to my fans.

Someone called me a dragon-slayer this week. Thats pretty cool Euan still has my name on his phone as greyskull because He-man used to invoke the power of Greyskull when he slew. He-man was a great guy but the ninja-turtles were better and the X-men were still better. I will mention my best X-men sometime and I probably have before. What silly things I am writing about but you all understand. I probably write this stuff just to calm me down inside.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey... me again. So Nats tells me that you found this great book online on family etc. I would love to have the link, can you post it on the forums? Then I'll print the entire thing out on our printer at work and get my money's worth for my degree. Jokes.