There is no picture for this post as not even the most poetic words could do justice to the topic.
I have seen a couple of Amazing posts here and there and had some really interesting conversations of late. I realised something the other day when a person-who-is-a-wombat said that speaking helped to articulate things that we feel but never really talk about. This is one reason for friendship, fellowship and family.
Engaging with Grace is one that has hit me recently. I see the need for it in everyones lives, more so in mine. To think constantly about grace and how much he has for us all the time is like living a dream. Its there whether we are chilling, or making mistakes or taking risks. Which we do from time to time even though we have God guiding our steps he still often calls us to step out into his plans even though its scary, thats why we trust grace.
Its nice to see grace being articulated and other things. So long as blogging isn't the sole articulation that goes on things should be fine. I am amazed at how much we underestimate grace sometimes even in favour of the percieved enormity of ourselves and our sin.
I also love how grace will always be something I can underestimate as I am too stupid to ever get it all...maybe I will try anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Grace.. flip thats a hard one to swallow. I know exactly what u talking about and i know personally, at the best of times, i struggle to understand it and accept it. I guess its just one of those things that we will never comprehend cos its so far from our nature to do... Thanks for the thought provoking stuff- bye :)
this is an incredible post..
i liked how at the end, grace's enormity is recognised, but its recognised in the light of how understanding it can still be a pursuit of life.
it seems so easy for humans to deny grace, when it is what we as humans need more of every day..it creates a dependancy on God..which is irreplaceable
sho, grace is amazing
í am very serious about grace. Glad you liked the post. I looked at the lyrics for Amazing Grace that I have been taking for granted all my life...just like how I take air for granted.
deep.
Bali says!! this post has blessed me today and thank you for the reminder.
Post a Comment