
Go or iGo is a great game and I had fun playing it with my cousin. Here is the game halkfway through and the aftermath once we were counting territories at the end. It was my fist 19x19 game and I learnt a lot from that master I call James.
I am off to grad ball with Robyn tomorrow night, but 2nite I am here in PE blogging it out. What more is there to do but blog once Donna and Charl have gone. Jokes I'll probably play some more Go later. Awesome. I also love using infared to transfer files across my phone and my Uncle's laptop.
6 comments:
Go is a great game, so when I return from this cold country I challenge you. I am also a pro at backgammon so you must sharpen your skills in that area too..
And I reccommend you sharpen your tongue too, Charmaine is QUITE the wit... Just dropped in to say you need to up your bloggage game my friend. And WHERE were you this morning huh? I had to sit through an entire hour long editorial meeting with no one bunching their fingers together in a certain manner to distract me...
Get that backgammon rubbish away from me. Jokes if its as good as Go I won't mind if you teach me. ok I'll check u.
Verashni, Vash or Vershanti and I have decided to be bloggin' partners, so be aware as we will now be commenting on what the other has said on other people's blogs. So twitch as for Go I was banned from playing and only allowed to watch this Easter weekend-which was CRUEL I thought. But learnt a new French game called Boule-which is WAY TOO FUN!!
Hey, I'd play backgammon with you. I'm not entirely sure how to spell it but I'll play it. Sorry Twitch and all other casualties involved... Charm and I are on a RAMPAGE... meet you at Flame's blog next?
Yeah flames blog sounds like a good resting spot as there is never anything happening there, since he never updates his posts.
Post a Comment