I wonder if you know...

...how they live in Tokyo!

Check this out. I once locked my keys in my room. But seriously there are stinging nettles in my back garden. I experienced these after I kicked my toe on a half submerged rusty pipe sticking out the ground.

If you want to understand some more about turtles. I saw this great one here. Please click that link.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

by far the coolest turtle ever created.

Nathan said...

Of course, turtles aren't as cool as red squirrels...

JennyBean said...

Hey neighbor-boy...

Stop throwing those stinging nettles over the fence and into my yard!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow wee... golly gosh... i want one... please order me one online :P thanks! Jokes.... where do u find this stuff! En-joy ur day

Calvin said...

Dude it is appreciated much. It kept me watching for ages.

Denise said...

hi everyone. i just made a post that i am excited about. i would like interested people to know in case they want to go read. ;)
thanks to tw for being the most popular guy i know, and therefore very useful as a noticeboard :):)
(blush)thanks guy.