The answer is that my old friends the gummi bears have come to visit. I've got the gummi bears here. Stuff the Care Bears, they have lame lasers that come out of their chests. Gimme some of that berry juice anytime. Heck Yes...I always wanted Zummi to do some of his magic. Iwould love to go with Jordan and kick the Care Bears off their own lasers.
There are plenty of other bears out there as well most of them lame compared to the Gummis. They fight trolls and bounce around with some magic berry juice to give them power. It's really late now and I am going to carry on making pictures in Fireworks now.
Some people are afraid of sleep. Like of loosing control when the let themselves drift away. I am not.
Some people may say I have delusions of Grandeur. I have been wondering about that since I put a wreath on my brow and was famous at the Union in my first year. (I swear everyone was shouting my name).There aren't enough people in this world who fight crime. I am talking about vigilantes. I am going for a walk now. cheers...
post ends: 2:06 am...
5 comments:
Walks at 2am are almost as cool as that flaming picture you've made. Delusions of grandeur are the kinds of terms people with small lives say to not feel sad. Also, words like 'tropes' and 'subverted'. Eish, journ is lame but you're not. Peace out gummi bear man!
ha ha ha. was it really 1:51am, and twitch, when more than one person tells u that u have delusions of grandeur, then it's prob the truth. in ur case there hav bn sev accounts of this. just though u shud know.
So ur saying is not a delusion???
i must surely be deceived as well.
that pic is more true to real life than any other.
Sorry...no red squirrels yet. Have seen some hybrid red-grey ones though...
Post a Comment