We are all heroes.


Whoa...heck this. I am sitting at the labs yawning like a Yack and I don't know why. For those of you who don't know what a yack is here.
I know: life is wierd.

I like that Ryan Walmsley came to my house one night and we watched "Bring it On" 3. I have never enjoyed a movie as less. I ate at least 2.5 bars of chocolate that day and drank too much coffee. Check out this series called heroes. It is a lot about evolution and stuff so forget about that. The creativity is awesome and the powers are great. I have been waiting all my life for a series like this and now it has arrived. Watch it and enjoy it. I could talk about how it has these cool threads about destiny and purpose but I am feeling really uninspired now so maybe later...

7 comments:

Charmaine said...

I confess that I have been busy and have not visited this cool blog but have now and feel refreshed!!! Particularly fond of the animation! Its great!Its hilarious. I've watched it about 10times now. I think you shoudl do blogs professionally! have a good day!

FeralChild said...

"heck this"?? What are you trying to say?

Kagé said...

yes.

Anonymous said...

surely this is a comment. hello to flame too.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are cool!

Anonymous said...

hello twitch. This is your Scottish friend, the one they call "check if you have a phone in your pocket before you go bob-sledding on a hill near Loch Lomond". I think you should come to my house.

FeralChild said...

My nose is crying. Check my blog everyone.