depth?

Check how deep I am maties...
Although it's raining I dream of spring. The real spring where I can play on my farm swimming in my river and resting in the cool shade of the trees in my garden. I'd like to encourage people not to be boring like the losers in Jordan and Ryan's classes that have little or no personality/humour. Sometimes scream when no one expects it, or jump in a puddle to splash some small children. A little pneumonia is a small price to pay for a life of spontaneity and fun.

Plus I have a new banner. cool aye?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

An apostrophe is like a pineapple.

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

sweet banner.

Anonymous said...

jus wanted to let u know that your 'wild at heart' piece of writing was one of the best things i've ever read. thanks. hope u r having at good week :)

Anonymous said...

i miss the farm... i want to be at the farm... living life is all u need... i read yesterday in abbas child that we encounter God in the ordinariness of life- not jsut the hectic spiritual higs but in the simpleness of life :) en-joy

FeralChild said...

I enjoy the secret message to secret people in this post. Keep it secret and life will provide you with many lives and maybe one or 2 puddles. Peace

Anonymous said...

sweet banner.