Contemplation and Cards

Today I chose the topic for my creative journ session: Weapons. I can't wait to see what people get up to. I decided not to take any of my weapons because that's what I normally do anyway. I just took my favourite pack of cards and will talk about one of my best x-men.

The great things about this course is that I've been challenged to find out what kind of writing I like. It's been dang hard but I think I'm starting to get it.

I don't really know what more to say on this blog. I know a lot of people are finding life tough right now. All I can say is that life in the flesh is the worst. When you are concerned with what you feel like, what you want and what you don't have, life will be terrible. But if you are concerned with spiritual things and what God wants, then you will understand that His best is the best thing, even when it hurts.

Man, this is deep but I reckon it's honest and applicable to most.

Proverbs 14:35 "A king delights in a wise servant, but a shameful servant incurs his wrath."

3 comments:

densensmascarar said...

you don't need to carry any weapons, you are a weapon! thanks for the post ninja man.

Berry said...

this was very refreshing and encouraging twitching ninja man! yay also for you finding your own path in the beeeg wide world of words! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the encouraging words my brother...have yourself a swell week..i'm loving the depth of your deepness...