Dragons, Petrol and Pizza

I had pizza last night. So much of it. The best thing in the world. I even had a bit of that kief dipper thing that comes with a cheese filled bundle of delight on the top of it, or something. Right after that I was on my way down to the Hamilton "labs" with Jordan when Dens car ran out of Petrol.

I syphoned petrol with my mind out of several parked cars nearby...no...I didn't do that. A Salmon who lives near Ebdens house (Hamilton) managed to drive a car with her fins and take me to BP where a guy in green let me borrow some petrol out of this tap thing.

Jordan was still at Hamilton. I went and entered the Dragon. YOU CAN TOO. Click there. do it.

I have it on a well-good contact that "The Good Hope Bookshop" has opened near Taphuijs above Full Gospel. Go there and get some books and stuff. Say hi to Gwen, the owner, for me.


Peace out. Dale is cool.

8 comments:

FeralChild said...

I was at hamilton the whole night! I swear it, ask Ebden even. Twitchy, I enjoyed eating food with you, I also enjoyed the way you pushed the car while I sat there mocking you. Peace!

FeralChild said...

Who needs a blog, when there is Tw's anyhow?

Kagé said...

Who needs a life. Live vicariously through me :D...

Calvin said...

Ha I told you you would! OK, maybe I didn't but I think you may be having a few adventures. And you may or may not be drunk, not sure.

Unknown said...

i like the fact that you used the word vicariously. Funny story in the life of vash of late. see chronicles of vash for more info. ha.

Shakana said...

hi twitch. it was great readin ur stuff!! love becs

Anonymous said...

Hey! i would love some of that pizza now. the pizza here looks yuk, im too scared to even try it. hopefully non-cafetaria pizza looks better. hav a good weekend. it's 7.45 pm here and the sun's stil shining. wierd. too many hours in the american day. ok, bye

Berry said...

hey tw... found this legenday ninja kid on Dilly's crazy dancing video website... though tu might enjoy :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKQMKgcwBgI