Onii

My blood brother, Dale, has got my back and I can trust him right there, in my blind spot. His mind is my mind.

Brothers are a great thing. Sincerity of love between the homies is something so heartwarming and strong that I am blown away. I have brothers around that I know I can rely on.

Like Daniel-san if I end up in some kind of space-time-galaxy WARP and I forgot mine, I know he will lend me a pair of his.

One guy will always be a sassy sasquatch with me, and he'll bring patricia. One homie will always let me into Hamilton and would always laugh if I ate too much and got sick. My trip would always weep with me and they have girlfriends. Shaved-arms-guy only has to flex to be there with me. Cornelius is like a shadow, all I'd need to do is whisper his name and he would be in my room. A guy who plays go is my rival but still a cool guy.

The sisters are kief as well, but this is a tribute to my guys. This post did not have much to say but to boast about what cool buddies I have. Check out some of the undercover myspace action going on HERE. There are a whole bunch of people chilling here.

16 comments:

Farmboy said...

you know it man i love you and will pray for your nasal passages anytime.

Anonymous said...

twwwiiiitch (said in my funny high pitched voice) :) hope u had a great day today- was so nice to see u on campus to get my daily dose of hugs!donno wot to say bout the 'hommies' in ur life- umm... they rather special im sure. glad you have people in ur life that are watching your back for you :)

FeralChild said...

Hey bru, just posting from Amilton, I mean Hamilton labs... I love you coz you are worth it. Nandayo? Peace!

Kagé said...

Just so you all know I have just reached a record of 2000 hits on this blog. None of you can read my japanese hit counter, but those two lines after the zero mean: Ni (two)
the headline for this blog is Onii which means brother, but by coincidence it is also almost exactly what my hitcounter says 0 (zero) Ni (two)...think about that princess.

Anonymous said...

Hey, my roommate says i must tell you that 'onii' is the root word for older brother and she is really impressed that you guys are anime freaks.

Kagé said...

yeah...I only got that from anime. Sorry if I got it a bit wrong. Hope the US of A is rocking.

neels said...

you are close to my heart bro. you discipled me in the Way. i'll always be thankful to you more than you could know. Wisdom is your close Friend, and i love that. peace.

Calvin said...

Just so you know, the little guy at the bottom right hand corner of the screen is upset that he didn't get a personal mention. He may no longer talk to you. Which isn't really a problem, since he is kindof old news anyway.

Denise said...

i'm over tributes to guys.

i like the way when i open internet explorer your blog comes up as my homepage.

not only is it a self-engineered miracle, but it's actually quite handy and saves me the bother of always having to click on things to get here.

Anonymous said...

donnae might have seen a red squirrel. check out her blog..

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh a red one!!!!

FeralChild said...

Twitch made Tara's homepage His blog to get his hitcounter up - Everytime she opens up her browser thats another hit.

Anonymous said...

I just made this comment through this room resnet..

Denise said...

i just made this comment from my room too.

maybe we can leave notes about the dirty dishes on your blog twitchy.

or MINE

click my name to read my blog -

lol

densensmascarar said...

today i saw someone desparately in need of some throwing skills....

Anonymous said...

contaminated fish are good for all kinds of sickness. they cure all kinds of phobias. especially the phobias concerning slimy green gross water. :s