
I hate polka dots. I think they are lame and the least attractive things I have ever seen. Perhaps they look good on some people but still I am not moved. They haev always seemed silly ever since I heard that lame song about the polka dot bikini. What does polka dots have to do with a bikini and why does polka dots make it into a song, why not stripes.
Stripes have the ability to make people look taller, thinner or shorter and wider. This can be of aid to the person who desires to create an illusion of that sort. Polka dots have the ability to make one look silly.
I looked online and typed in "polka dot ninja" hoping against all hope that I would find nothing. Lo and behold I find "www.polkadotninja.com" (I have not put the link up go there yourself if you care). It's well designed but non-the-less a disgrace. Even Zen Gardens aren't polka dots and no ninja would ever be in polka dots. Plus ninjas chose not to exist during the time when polka dots were fashionable. This has been a meaningless post, forgive me for swimming in the shallows because sometimes the depths are lined with tears.
Speaking of depths and water, the rain fell this morning and when it hit water it would have created a thousand polka-dot zen gardens. I would love to see that in slow motion. Maybe nature has been given enough potential for beauty to redeem even the polka dot. Pehaps where even ninjas fail God can come through.
6 comments:
hey cousin.
come visit us. gran and grampa are with us this week. xxxxxxxx
God can most deffinately come through, when ninja's fail, and when ninjas dont. he even made the polka dot puddles.
what we think of as failure, God can use for the biggest victory. He sees things differently- your Hope and Strength is already in you, He'll come thru. polka dots remind me of porridge.
I love that you read this out in class... respect, Twitch.
Thanks Vash...I wish I had prrodge now Neels.
i see much pride in this blog...maybe its becomming danderous...maybe thats all im saying maybe.
Post a Comment