Eye week.

Went to bed too late for most of last week. I got an eye headache which my cousin said was because I drink too much milk. As if a litre whenever you feel-like is too much. Whatever. Geeez..Its probably just a new skill developing. I have had this before but the process is obviously not complete.

I reckon I probably have an advanced bloodline or gene-pool. I will have powers and this is probably what I would call mutant puberty where my superpower develops...like prophetic-X-ray-360 degree vision.

Anyway thats all for now. Am still thinking about how to get the secret ninja moves from the government.(ref. Napoleon Dynamite)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey tw. just a reminder that dolphins also have X ray vision...hehe..lol. jokes! byebye

Anonymous said...

hey kage-
does ur blog support shoutboxes?

and your eye thing- just do eye excersises (how to spell that)

if you want the white of your eye to be white - one would put milk in it.

for serious
cyaz

Anonymous said...

hahahaha Romona funny indeed, i really feel as tho ur eye Mr Hutton is now cured. I hav also developed sharingan, i find my skill develops the most wen learning 4 CSc exams not sure why. I love tinnned-peaches and dates

Anonymous said...

dating is taboo on this comment section please refer to Josh Harris/Twitches Tips first edition...