
..for people like me. I am procrastinating. Wasting time. I have an oral exam for Journ tomorrow which I need to prep for. I am being completely silly. Anyway in my super-complete boredom I was led to stumble across the blog of a friend of mine which has made me think about blogging (and possibly rethink some stuff).
Something which I recently found very encouraging was in Youth Min on Monday, Lester read us some stuff about different leadership styles. Cowabunga for that as I am constantly searching for my place in leadership and the most highlighted form is High-powered management type person leadership. I realised that there is a place for the shepherd-type-leader and the motivational-style.
A combination of good teaching and kief japanese cartoons have taught me that everyone has their own specific genius. If is is not a head genius for facts and knowledge etc. it is a heart genius for loving and making people feel loved. or perhaps a "genius of hard work": someone who will try until they succeed, even if they suck at everything else they will become an expert at onething which God has planned for them. God makes us each very well and we simply need to realise there is place even if we can't see it, or don't understand it, yet.
3 comments:
Mr Twitch that was a very beautiful blog. Thanks.
that was great blog... you are definately a man of the heart and you touch people in such hectic ways- most of the time i dont hink you even realise what an impact you are having on their lives...
your hectic :)
i am very lucky to have an amazing friend like you
check that pose hey - soz, have not been here for a while - but i can say that about most places right now.
i checked those leadership styles and agree, they are rather inspiring ;)
allow me to share something about that pose, however - you are possibly familiar with my friend Dale - not your brother - she's a girl. Then there is another friend Baba who mistook Dale on my msn for Girl Dale because of this here image.
Her comment 'They look like a CD cover or something for a boyband or some modeling thing'
I thought that rather interesting, as most things are, so I just thought I'd let you know - especially since I felt i should post something.
I hope that it all goes well in the thrivacious life of John, and that you have a good rest of the time too.
cyaz homie *
Post a Comment