When I was young, a babe of but 2 years. I was given a Turtle by my grandfather. This turtle was more than just any turtle, it was from an ancient clan of War Turtles, known as the Kame Kousen clan (very cool). Basically I leant all I know from the father of the small turtle that was given me. Well one thing he didn't teach me is how to jump as that is not really a turtle forté. He said I have a natural talent for this already. Thus I have had to practice jumping by myself without "adult supervision" (whatever). Anyways it seems that while practising on the beach, jumping off dunes I have managed to sprain my entire neck, including the muscles connecting my cartilage in my oesophagus. Just another valuable life lesson learned.
3 comments:
I hate people who do that stuff on other peoples blogs. please go somewhere and be alone until you feel like a human, not a loser who does that...
Your blog is marvelous I'm definitely going to bookmark you! You may be interested in this ninja-gerald secret government moves tips. There's lots of information about ninja-gerald secret government moves tips.
Who the hell stole my name - Geraldine? Hey, i will fight u. I have developed sharingan and also have eaten alot and am heavy and fat
Post a Comment