milk, turtles and bombs

Home this weekend it was super-incredible. I ate so much milk that I still feel sick but my body is getting used to that and is adapting by producing hormones that develop pockets in my throat for extra milk storage. Also at home it was so green that there is only one thing as green here at Rhodes.

This cartoon is from white ninja comics website,most of it is pretty wierd, but life is wierd so I put it in.

Not only was it green and fresh and hot, I saw a turtle in a shallow pool of water. I was forced to move it from its little puddle and transport it to another larger dam. kief hay. I'd like to thank Dale and Tarryn for helping etc.

I love my Grandfather for many reasons and one reason I love him is because he chuckled as he related how he(a gentleman, mild mannered and polite) threatened to Blow Up a ticket office for not letting him pick up his plane ticket without something or other...I feel this sporadic tendency to violence runs in the family. heh heh heh...I love life, can't waitto teach my kids about explosives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let flame know about a site where you can make over $800 a month by realising that geraldine is a name freely available to all. Go to this site LEAVE GERALDINE UNPATENTED and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, have your mind re-educated with super-secret ninja government moves, learn skillful knife tricks etc. It's free. I found several and I live in a very small grahamstown!

Anonymous said...

SO is VIOLENCE your grandpa's leadership style as well?

Kagé said...

I love people who comment on this blog, but I hate that loser.

My knife skills are impressive and I feel more manly once I have shown them to girls. My grandfather is a great man. he taught me how iodine and ammonia in solution can dry to make small landmines for chickens.