MY eye seems to be healing up well and good and it is only late at night when I start to get a face-ache of note. I will be ok and am just deciding upon a program with which to hone the skills I have been given with this ninja eye.
Happy about nice words that were posted as comments on my previous entry. Feel free to write whatever you want (if decent) I enjoy it.
This is quite a boring blog but my week has been pretty default with little flares of wonderful and beautiful.
SORRY no pic this time but here is a link to a wonderful pic that everyone should look at. Angel Canyon. This site is pretty radical. When I first saw it I said "Jinkies!" then I might have said "Cowabunga!" after that but that word I leave for superhectic things and people.
No comments:
Post a Comment