Piracy is nice...


So I went to the san to get an EYE-PATCH and they flippin just said, "No maybe you can have...thesepills!!" All I ever wanted was to look like a pirate or ninja. My eye was really sensitive to light. Anyway its fine now, now only my entire face has a headache.

Pirates are pretty great I definitely realise that they were some of the first things to inspire me to imagine things. What with all the tea stained maps I made with dragon-caves and treasure islands, definite adventure.

Well I am still bleak about my lack of eye patch. Otherwise I am thriving off some good tracks if you keen for some chilled stuff check out this poet. Matt Kearney

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey tw
check out this pic at
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~rockmore/m5s01/MATH5pk/beards.jpg

haha. enjoy it!
from the fish sista

Anonymous said...

mm.. regular poaster/commenter

just to let you know there are going to be two more pirate movies out - not sure about the eyepatches though
the flesh coloured ones just look mutant

Anonymous said...

Jonathon Jo!

This blog brings much joy to my heart and life to my imagination :)Maybe this is your Special Skill well, one of).

The noise was so steel; it banged hard and fast in my head, dull grey, cold and relentlessly consuming my energy. Outside, the light is kind and orange-hued; the quietness is sewed together with strands of breezewhispers and birdsongs - all pink and peach and toddlersweet.

Freshfilled lungs!

Anonymous said...

Emerald eyes
glimmer waves at me gently.
You smile
and I have to smile back.
But behind my facade skin
my blood rushing
my nerves sparking

and your gem eyes quiver poems you don't know
through my being.

Anonymous said...

"your gem eyes quiver poems you don't know through my being."

wow.

anon - whoever you are - I love the contrast between inside and outside; you make the reader feel privileged to be privy to the beautiful truth that lies beneath the surface.