Maybe I will. Gosh!!

Sorry about this. Basically everything is revolving around this Napoleon Dynamite fellow at the moment. Although I tend to put lots of ninjas on this blog I have decided to put Napoleon on as ninja skills are important to him as well.

Click the picture we love to see a cool talking doll. (I didn't find this Miss Lombard did. Respect.)

Chilling with friends is the best thing in the world. I am eternally blessed with awesome people in my life and try not to think about it too often lest I am overwhelmed and trip on something.

Profound: Live life

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...
napoleon is GREAT! he makes you laugh and has great saying- like GOSH!
TW i agree... i have awesome friends to and chilling with them makes me happy :)
bye

Anonymous said...

friends are the coolest gift God gave us to make us smile everyday..

Anonymous said...

everyday :)

Anonymous said...

I dont have any friends. I think that they arent important. I would rather have less friends and more money to buy food without sharing


Note: The above comment is misleading and incorrect. It was a lie from the beginning and i am sure that grass even needs friends

Anonymous said...

Oh oh, about Napooolean. I think this guy is like the wind. I dont know what that means, just that i have that song in my head u know : "She's like the wind, in my hair...."

Anonymous said...

"but the righteous will thrive..."

Proverbs 11:28.

*happy*